- Online Newspaper Ad Booking
- Lowest Ad Rates
- Save Upto 50% via Discount Packages
- Instant Confirmation & Release
Select Your Public Notice Newspaper Ad Type:
SELECT AD TYPE
Select A Discount Package:
Indian Express (All Editions)
Rs.46,770 3 x 5 cm
|Advertisement Section||Publishing Days||Booking Deadline|
|Indian Express Public Notice||All Days||1 day(s) Prior|
|Category : Court Notice, Loss of Share Certificate, Lost and Found, Marriage Notice, Property Notice, Public Notice,|
|Hurry up! Book your Public Notice ad in Indian Express today and get special discounts|
Why place Public Notice Ad in Indian Express Newspaper ?
WHY PLACE Public Notice AD IN Indian Express NEWSPAPER ?
Public Notices are issued by organizations as a part of a legal procedure. These ads are used to inform the public when a government issued project has been accepted by a bidder, or when government projects changes hands, any other such occasions.
When you book your ads on Indian Express via releaseMyAd, you can get the following benefits:
• You can book your ads in a simple online process that takes no more than 10 min of your time.
• When you book your ads online via releaseMyAd, you do not need to pay anything extra. In fact, you get to book your ads at the lowest industry prices, and you can also avail of numerous amazing deals and offers when you advertise with us.
• You can track the progress of your ad as it gets processed for printing. At certain occasions, you might need to provide the newspaper you are advertising with certain legal documents that you need to prove the legitimacy of your claim.
• You can pay for your ads in multiple ways, with online options such as Credit & Debit Cards, and offline methods such as cheques, demand drafts and in certain locations, cash collection from home.
Sample of Indian Express Public Notices Ads:
• We are eligible firm to take part in a cleaning tender of railway in Delhi of 75.00 lacs. Financially sound partner required for this undertaking. call 09830629298, 09830639399
•This is to bring to notice of General Public that Chandra Shekhar Joshi s/o Sh. Duni Chand Joshi resident of Sector 19, Noida is not associated/working anymore with M/s D&Y Retail And Services LLP or Sign*A*Rama (Noida), since May 23rd 2014. Anybody dealing with him shall be doing so at his own risk & peril.
How To Book Public Notice Ad in Indian Express Newspaper ?
HOW TO BOOK Public Notice AD IN Indian Express NEWSPAPER ?
View the advertising rates for Public Notice ads in Indian Express online now!
To book your Public Notice ads on Indian Express online via releaseMyAd, take the following steps:
• Choose ad location from the panel above after viewing the advertising rates
• Compose your ad material. You can seek the help of our online ad booking platform to get a better idea of how to compose an ad
• Select Dates & Clear Payment via a host of online & offline means
To start with your ad campaign, you can book your ads from the top of the page. If you are interested to know more about Public Notice ad, click on the appropriate tab below.